We all know there is no one mantra for success.
But with the time I have spent learning about successful people, there are few things that most of them have in common!
- Workout every morning - Often workout is mistaken as only physical fitness but to know it also helps to repair our brain cell. So recharge your day with the mental and physical strength to be at your best whole day.
- Schedule for a week ahead - I like to believe that things which are not scheduled are things which always remain vague. To make sure we give time to everything in life it's important to schedule; Best to use your Sunday morning to plan the next 7 days.
- Deliver beyond expected - Now a day when we go out for a meal it's either what we expect or even less. Our goal should be to take that extra effort and deliver more than expected to our team, clients, colleague, family to be the odd (special) one.
- Be 60mins Student - Read every day for at least an hour to make sure you keep learning, this gives a competitive edge.
- Self-Reflection - Have a personal time speaking with your own self to feel day & its accomplishments every day towards the end.
Heys Friends would be encouraging to you know more about your success mantra in life!