Social Media Marketing, is it any different from Social Media Management?
Sure, it does.
As a digital strategist, I get this a lot of times!
Simple, just look at it as paid marketing & organic management media.
Social Media Management
- Organic (no promotional budget involved)
- Content-driven (create new content consistently)
- Builds Community (connect with followers & friends)
- Long-term (takes time to see the results)
Social Media Marketing
- Paid (targeted ads)
- Purpose-driven (selling, brand awareness, etc)
- Get Visibility (wide distribution of the content)
- Short-term (quick results)
So the big question is –– Which one is BETTER?
Find my suggestion in the video. Tell us, what's your choice?