In today’s digital world everything is quite fragile. Anyone can develop any perception they want, so you have to sell your brand story to your audience. Because if you don't someone else will. Don’t let your competitors sell a wrong story about you which may cost later. You have to inject a story in the audience’s mind that they will buy and share. Let’s see some of the things which you can keep in mind while weaving your tale -
- Provide Facts - People believe in facts and numbers. Make sure your story has numbers to make it more appealing.
- No false promises - Some of the brands brag about their story by giving false hopes, you don’t want that do you? Always be truthful and authentic to your audience with a touch of creativity. Don’t promise something which you cannot execute.
- Highlight your story - Remember to connect with your audience through your story. Always highlight your story on your website, blogs or social posts. The story is more appealing only when you reshare it from time-to-time.
- Involve everyone - Your story is not only yours, but your clients and employees are also an integral part of it. Always give them credits for backing you when you needed the most.
- Keep it small - In this era of Whatsapp, people don’t have much time to read a long story. Keep your story short, crisp and creative.
- Use visuals and Illustrations - For a greater impact always use visuals. A picture tells a thousand words. Our eyes are attracted to colors more than text, it’s a fact, use it wisely.
- Empathy - Your story will always be the one thing that'll connect with the audience. Therefore, it has to be engaging and entertaining. Let your work be dedicated to the mass, let them be the light to guide you. Develop empathy for your users, so that they are attracted to your vision.
Remember these 7 tips and you’re good to go!
And well, if you feel it's pretty complicated we’re happy to help you. Our team of SEO and AdWords experts can help you write a creative and an ever-appealing story which will definitely boost your business. Don’t forget to ping us here or on messenger.