It is very hard to tell whether a Facebook Page can drive traffic and be successful like other pages out there. But there are multiple ways which can help give you insight into this matter. Among the top online marketing agencies of Malaysia, BEYOND99 is a name to go for if you seek quick growth and success as a marketer.
Listed below are various ways to make a Facebook Page reach a great height.
10 Essential Tips for an Engaging Facebook Business Page:
- Get Targeted Likes: Neither are Facebook Likes as valuable as they used to be nor are all the likes created equal. Facebook users can now follow a page to receive updates without clicking the Like button. But you should still try to get new fans. The key is getting targeted Likes from people who will like, share & comment on your posts, without having to ask your friends or relatives to do it.
- Build Engagement: Lack of engagement these days can actually hamper the growth of your page. Use page Like ads to target people by interest and location. Those people are probably your potential customers.
- Location Targeting: Your audience targeting should highly depend on your area code. The more customers you have from your mutual location, the more convenient it is for your business. Set the target area to at least 10 miles from your location so more people buy your products or services.
- Post Best Profile & Cover Pictures: Make sure to post appealing images to attract as much attention as possible. People tend to buy not only things they need but also things they find visually beautiful.
- Planned Budgeting: Do not spend a lot of money on the designing of your post. Your profile and cover pictures are important as long as it doesn’t drain you of your budget.
- Branding Your Business: Make your company’s brand logo as the profile picture of your page. This creates brand awareness so people could easily find your brand and the products they want from it. Be sure to change it only once or twice a year so as to not create any confusion in your customer’s mind.
- Simplicity is the Key: Along with making your profile visually stunning, you should also keep it simple. By putting too many colours and designs on your images and a lot of posting in a single day may cause irritation and people will eventually unfollow it.
- Buy Facebook Ads: The basic point of running a Facebook Page is to get as much exposure as you can to ultimately generate traffic and grow your business. On the other hand, many people don’t like the idea of spending on Ads. If you abstain from doing that, your page will go nowhere.
- Test Your Ads: The key to acquiring traffic is to test your ads. Start by investing a very small amount on your first ad and let it run for a while. This will give you the data you need to understand what amount you need to invest next. This experiment will also allow you to see the locations where your ads are working best so as to make better performing ads next time.
- Generating Interest: Don’t bore the audience by posting similar posts time and time again. Intrigue them and keep them curious about your next upload. Keep creating new ideas regarding your feed to bring as many new people to the page as possible, meanwhile, maintaining the old audience.
Creating a Facebook business page or Facebook fan page is easy. However, if your business lacks human resources and needs an expert for a kick start and social media maintenance, you can always reach out to our experienced team of digital strategist and consultants for more – Coffee is on us :)
Or spark up a quick conversation at FB Messenger.
How have you set up top-notch Facebook Pages? Let us know in the comment below.