Do you create graphics for your website or social media profiles? Make sure you can make the best of it!
10 graphic design rules you should stick to in this infographic.
Here are the key points:
- Design with consistency
- Avoid poor legibility
- Avoid color discord
- Prevent non-proportional scaling of graphics and text
- Stay away from raster-based images
- Maintain alignment
- Seriously, only choose 3 fonts
- Establish a visual hierarchy
- Watch your grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Embrace whitespace
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Oh well, if you are a bit worried which you shouldn’t be at all. Because BEYOND99 is always there for your help. Strike a quick chat on Facebook Messenger or contact us. We're always happy to help!!